🚀 Who we are & What we believe?
We believe the internet is the great equalizer and enabler. It provides essentially unlimited access to knowledge, education, entertainment, services and commerce. And it’s an incredible tool to publish, create, share and communicate.
We think everyone deserves first-rate internet, and we have gone about creating an internet service that we ourselves want to use.
We believe in the power of curiosity, creativity and imagination. We use technology to realize our creations, to simplify and to enable. In addition, we add in hard work, sheer sweat and will power where that is not quite enough. If the idea is right, “that can’t be done”, or “that’s not how things are done” will not stop us.
Offering the best customer experience is dear to our hearts. Our industry is not very good at this, and we have lots of room to improve. We want to be the best and are looking for a leader that shares our passion.
If that’s you, we’d love to meet and get to know you. Let’s talk about how we can work together to make it happen!
🍕 Node.JS Team at TurkNet
- We’re looking for experienced Node.Js Developer to join our game changer team.
👩 👨 💻 Who You Are
- 3+ years working in back-end web development with Node.js
- Proficiency in Node.js and express.js or nest.js
- Participating and conducting code reviews
- Experience consuming and building robust RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of Socket.io
- Experience GraphQL with Apollo Server.
- Knowledge of TDD, Jest Library
- Knowledge of event-driven, ensuring seamless async communication using Kafka.
- Having knowledge of Redis is a plus.
- Exceptional problem solving and ability to work independently
- Exceptional learning skills
- Discovering, learning and implementing new technologies
- Embracing testing, quality assurance, and frequent release.
- Solid understanding and extensive experience with version control tools like Git, SVN or Mercurial
- Highly Effective time management and multitasking skills.
- Experience and understanding of CI/CD principles
- Understanding of Infrastructure as a Code paradigm
- Experience with software development tools such as Jenkins, Jira
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
🚀 What We Offer?
- Be part of a team that is changing all the rules of the game and creating an original business model and infratsrurcture in our generation’s most important technological development: the internet
- We are not afraid to question existing ways of doing things, and value creativity and freedom all as we move with the blistering speed of echnological change
- Empowerment, mastery and learning. Join a company where you are entrusted with significant responsibility, where you will be part of our team forging a new path, discovering new ways of achieving things. Continuous learning opportunities to develop your mastery.
- Be yourself, join a team of unique hard working and fun loving team mates who believe in sharing and are always up for fun and taking a break together as well