🚀 Who we are & What do we believe?
We believe the internet is a great equalizer and enabler. It provides unlimited access to knowledge, education, entertainment, services and commerce. And it’s an incredible tool for publishing, creating, sharing and communicating.
We think everyone deserves first-rate internet, and we have gone about creating an internet service that we ourselves want to use.
We believe in the power of curiosity, creativity and imagination. We use technology to realize our creations, simplify, and to enable. In addition, we add in hard work, sheer sweat and willpower where that is not quite enough. If the idea is right, “that can’t be done”, or “that’s not how things are done” will not stop us.
Offering the best customer experience is dear to our hearts. Our industry is not very good at this, and we have much room to improve. We want to be the best and are looking for a leader that shares our passion.
If that’s you, we’d love to meet and get to know you. Let’s talk about how we can work together to make it happen!
🍕 Frontend Team at TurkNet
We’re looking for an experienced Mid and Senior Frontend Developer to join our game-changer team.
👩 👨 Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or related departments from a reputable university
- Strong understanding of markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of ReactJS, NextJS, Typescript
- Familiarity with GraphQL, Storybook
- Good understanding of React Hooks, State Management
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling
- Proficient understanding of Server-Side Rendering, Isomorphic Web Applications, PWA,
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Familiarity with front-end module bundler tools, such as Webpack, Parcel
- Preferably having used at least one of such software code sharing tools as Git, SVN, etc.,
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
💻 Job Definition
- To contribute to web projects to develop expected software
- To research and read the subjects given for his/her technical training to perform R&D works
- To complete projects within the driven quality limits, in compliance with their deadlines
- To carry out all activities related to the project process in compliance with the project execution standards
- To find performance problems arising from the software and to realize the necessary processes
- To ensure the release of the software with minimum errors
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
🚀 What We Offer?
- Be part of a team that is changing all the rules of the game and creating an original business model and infrastructure in our generation’s most important technological development: the internet
- We are not afraid to question existing ways of doing things, and value creativity and freedom all as we move with the blistering speed of technological change
- Empowerment, mastery and learning. Join a company where you are entrusted with significant responsibility, where you will be part of our team forging a new path, and discovering new ways of achieving things. Continuous learning opportunities to develop your mastery.
- Be yourself, join a team of unique hard-working and fun-loving teammates who believe in sharing and are always up for fun and taking a break together as well